Saturday, May 5, 2018

May 2018

Hello!

 "Memories and Frame"

Memories to treasure

My DT layout for the beautiful challenge this month.
Janice: This stunning photo was taken at Sarah and Callum's engagement photo shoot. Callum proposed to Sarah at a salt lake on his parents' farm. He wrote 'Sarah, will you marry me?' in stones he had gathered from around the lake. It was a place they went to often so Sarah didn't think anything of it when Callum suggested they go for a bike ride to the lake one afternoon. She said 'Yes!' This was one of so many happy and special MEMORIES to treasure. I framed the photo by printing 2 of the same and punching out a square and using pop dots to layer and join them together. Then, I added chipboard FRAMES which I inked. I even snipped a chipboard frame into 5 pieces and used the pieces as embellishments to decorate my page.



The inspirational WORD is "Memories" and the CREATIVE challenge is "Frame"
Add any type of frame to your project!



A close up of the layers and chipboard frames and the punched out photo to frame the photo underneath. The frames are filled with different pieces of patterned paper and embellishments.


The title is a gorgeous 2Crafty Chipboard font. simply inked.


I really appreciate you stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love.
Thank You.

Janice
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...