Monday, April 2, 2018


April 2018

Hello my Krafty Friends.

My Design Team Reveal.


My Card design was inspired by Amanda's Beautiful  challenge graphic
My ingredients list.
Something old- everything is form my stash
Something new- the card I have made
Something Borrowed- my Mums Circuit to cut the leaves, the hidden hexagons and little cup /saucer
Something Blue- I inked the chipboard with blue inks, blue Maja Design Paper, blue flowers and blooms.

and the challenge is
 a RECIPE challenge with only FOUR ingredients.
You can interpret the recipe as you like.. but let us know HOW you've used the ingredients.

criteria: KRAFT + Follow the recipe to cook up a fantastic K+ creation.

Thanks for stopping by.   and for you continued support and lovely comments.
I hope you feel inspired to play along and join in the fun.

Janice xx




1 comment:

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is such a beautiful card Janice! I love the contrast of the kraft, the white, and the different shades of blue .. it looks so elegant and striking! Gorgeous flower cluster and stunning design!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...